Thursday, August 25, 2011

And a Poem: Time to Jump

(8/24/11)

At the time of writing this I have yet to post "Fear." It feels writing itself is the release not just being open. Don't get me wrong I will still post them, that is still the open and honesty of the blog.

My moods and emotions have been wonky lately. Sometimes i want to cry, others dance.

Do I know how I feel or how I am supposed to feel?



Standing on the edge of a cliff.
Adrenaline pumps threw every vein.
Wind blows, hair waves.
Arms raised.
Do I jump?
Do I fall?
I have stood here before.
Eyes open wide,
     Staring down at all before me.
This is my future.

Walk a steps from the edge.

Running start.
The time is now.
Leap of Faith.
Eyes closed.
Falling.
Smiling.

Nothing will hold me back.
Wind threw hair.
Taking back control.
This is future is MINE!

I choose what to feel.
I choose how to feel.
These feelings are mine,
    These feelings are me.

Ready,
   Determined,
       Calm,
             Excited.

In the end does it matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment